Before becoming a parent, time changes weren't too much of a big deal. You probably slept in on the weekends either way.
After becoming a parent, time changes are always a concern.
Didn't we just fall back in November? How on earth is it time to spring forward already?!
It's such a chore to remember how to handle the change.
Do we prep before?
Do we prep after?
When should I have my baby nap?
Should bedtime be earlier or later?
Isn't there someone who can just tell me what to do so I don't have to think about it?!
YES! We're Strong Little Sleepers and we've spent years helping parents navigate time change transitions. Let us show you how to prepare your little one for the spring time change with ease!
The STRONG Sleepers: Spring Forward mini course is a complete guide for how to handle the beginning of daylight saving time. We will help you figure out how to handle losing that extra hour of sleep. We will help you make a plan. Best of all, you won't be alone as you go through this process.
In addition to the mini-course, which will be available to you as soon as you purchase, you'll be given a worksheet to map out your own beginning of daylight saving time plan. This will help keep your whole family on track once the time change rolls around.
You'll also be invited to participate in a private Facebook group. Lori and Sara will be in there to provide reminders and answer questions. This group will be available from March 8-March 22.
We will conclude our time together with a special send off party-- A Members Only Strong Little Sleepers Nap Chat! If you've ever joined us for one of our Facebook Nap Chats, you know that we answer child sleep questions on a variety of topics and help families reclaim their sleep.
Ready to join us? We want to help as many families keep their sleep in tact, or even improve their sleep during this time change!
The STRONG Sleepers: Spring Forward program is only $19 !!!
STRONG Sleepers: Spring Forward is for you if:
- you're a parent who is concerned about your child's sleep
- you have a child who wakes up early or goes to bed too late
- your child can sleep relatively well and you want to maintain healthy sleep habits
- your child has a hard time with change and you'd like some tips to make things smoother
- you're a new parent and you had no idea the time change was even a thing
- you want some support just in case
- you follow Strong Little Sleepers and would like the chance to hang with them a bit more!
As much as we love supporting families, please note STRONG Sleepers: Spring Forward may not be the best fit if:
- you are looking for comprehensive one-on-one advice for your child's sleep (please visit Strong Little Sleepers for more info)
- you aren't really worried about the time change
- your child is a unicorn sleeper and can adjust to any change at any time, any place
- you have a baby under four months of age (babies this young have no circadian rhythms and a time change won't affect them as much. But, feel free to join us to learn and be part of a supportive group!)
- you are traveling west one hour the weekend of the time change (essentially keeping things exactly the same-- lucky you!)
We hope you will join us! It's going to be a blast spending time with you over the next couple of weeks and we know that change is easier when you're not alone!
(Please note that this course will be accessible for one month after purchase. The private Facebook group will be open for 2 weeks beginning on March 8 and ending on March 22.)
Please also note there will be no refunds given after the course has been purchased (this is also in our terms and conditions, but just in case you don't read them.)