Before becoming a parent, time changes weren't too much of a big deal. You probably slept in on the weekends either way.
After becoming a parent, time changes are always a concern.
Didn't we just fall back in November? How on earth is it time to spring forward already?!
It's such a chore to remember how to handle the change.
Do we prep before?
Do we prep after?
When should I have my baby nap?
Should bedtime be earlier or later?
Does the schedule move forward or stay the same?
Isn't there someone who can just tell me what to do so I don't have to think about it?!
YES! We're Strong Little Sleepers and we've spent years helping parents navigate time change transitions. Let us show you how to prepare your little one for the spring time change with ease!
The STRONG Sleepers: Spring Forward mini course is a complete guide for how to handle the beginning of daylight saving time. We will help you figure out how to handle losing that extra hour of sleep. We will help you make a plan. We'll answer questions you have before and after you make the change.
In addition to the mini-course, which will be available to you as soon as you purchase, you'll be given a worksheet to map out your own beginning of daylight saving time plan. This will help keep your whole family on track once the time change rolls around.
Ready to join us? 2020 and the beginning of 2021 have been exhausting and hard on all of us. We know parents, especially Moms, are spent and don't want to think about one more thing. Let us help!
We want to help as many families keep their sleep in tact, or even improve their sleep during this time change!
The STRONG Sleepers: Spring Forward program is FREE!!!
STRONG Sleepers: Spring Forward is for you if:
- you're a parent who is concerned about your child's sleep
- you have a child who wakes up early or goes to bed too late
- your child can sleep relatively well and you want to maintain healthy sleep habits
- your child has a hard time with change and you'd like some tips to make things smoother
- you're a new parent and you had no idea the time change was even a thing
- you want some support just in case
- you follow Strong Little Sleepers and would like the chance to interact with them a bit more!
As much as we love supporting families, please note STRONG Sleepers: Spring Forward may not be the best fit if:
- you are looking for comprehensive one-on-one advice for your child's sleep (please visit Strong Little Sleepers for more info)
- you aren't really worried about the time change
- your child is a unicorn sleeper and can adjust to any change at any time, any place
- you have a baby under four months of age (babies this young have no circadian rhythms and a time change won't affect them as much. But, feel free to join us to learn and be part of a supportive group!)
- you are traveling west one hour the weekend of the time change (essentially keeping things exactly the same-- lucky you!)
We hope you will join us!
(Please note that this course will be accessible until March 20, 2021).
Please also note there will be no refunds given after the course has been purchased (this is also in our terms and conditions, but just in case you don't read them.)
I want to spring forward